what do we think

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

in the bag

Wow, picking out and packing the diaper bag has been more satisfying then any of my previous impulse shopping excursions to high end department stores looking for that perfect over the sholder accessory, no joke! I'm sure I will learn what schlep around in this thing, and what to leave at home, but for the sake of this blog, I placed a few of our favorite on the go baby items as essentials here. I doubt our lil' bundle of joy will care if the teething toy it chews on is organic or not, but for some reason it gives mom a bit of instant gratification, knowing we are attempting to provide the best. Plus I tend to like natural colors better, but that's just silly I know. Thanks to my girlfriends for the diaper bag!!!! Oh and whoops, I forgot to add the first aid kit...just know that'll go in there too.

No comments: